WRITING & EDITING
FUNDRAISING & DEVELOPMENT
14+ years experience producing affordable, customized strategies for not-for-profit organizations and professional artists.
Specializing in small arts organizations and professional artists.
Available for contract and freelance work.
RECENT CLIENTS AND WORK INCLUDE:
- Bento Box magazine (freelance writer & contributor)
- Drowning Pictures (grant preparation & communications)
- Pan American and Para Pan American Games Toronto (press operations)
- Toronto Japanese Language School (event planning, fundraising, donor drives, sponsorship acquisition, communications, writer)
- Department of Chemistry, University of Toronto (writer and editing - alumni magazine, award preparation, graphic and book design, event planning, database creation & management)
- Mississauga Arts Council (writer & editor - membership newsletter, graphic design & publication design, event planning, grant preparation, sponsorship acquisition, contributor - Mississauga News
- The Met Condo Corporation Board of Directors (newsletter design)
- Inside Mississauga magazine (freelance writer & contributor)